Giving can be a whole lot easier now - with Calves for Hospice Taranaki
For the last 28 years Hospice Taranaki has been providing specialist palliative care for patients who have a life limiting condition. Care provided by Hospice Taranaki enables patients to achieve the best possible quality of life, and provides support to their whanau/family.
Care is free of charge and provided whenever people need it - at the Hospice inpatient unit, at home or at a comfortable alternative.
Why do we need to fundraise?
- Hospice Taranaki is only partly funded by Taranaki District Health Board, and to continue to provide a range of specialist palliative care services free of charge to patients and their families, we need to raise extra funds.
- We therefore look to our community - the people of Taranaki who each year make up a shortfall in funds to enable hospice patients to live every previous moment.
- With your help Hospice Taranaki can continue to provide care, compassion and support to hundreds of patients and their families, free of charge.
Where your money goes ...
Proceeds from Calves for Hospice will be used to provide quality care to patients and support their whanau/family. The services provided include support of the patient in the community, inpatient care, carer support, 24 hour advice, pharmacist, outpatient clinics, day programme, social work services, family support and bereavement support.
How does it work?
- Participating farmers pledge a 4 day old calf to the sale, i.e. Hereford or Friesian bull.
- Transport of the calf is at your own cost
- Use your own NAIT tags
- Hospice Taranaki calf tags can be provided upon request (supported by Allflex)
Hospice Taranaki Inc.... alternatively the value of a calf may be donated via the TSB bank account: 153948 0365008 80 Hospice Taranaki Reference: HCS, your surname and phone number
Any enquiries related to your receipt - please e-mail: email@example.com
Hospice Taranaki is GST registered: 91 636 794
Contact one of the following: ......
- Clare Poole 027 254 4884
- Jane O'Neill 027 291 0909
- Susan Crowley 027 448 9140
- Diane Goble 027 309 0494
- Brenda Duffy 027 686 9333
- Mary Butler 027 611 7606
- Narelle Shanks 027 496 0073
- Kathy Prankerd 027 640 1911
- Helen Jones 027 631 8253