All shops close at noon on Christmas Eve, and re-open on Thursday 3rd January with normal hours. Donations of goods over this time can be delivered to Borrell Avenue Warehouse during the following hours: Monday 24 December - OPEN UNTIL NOON Tuesday 25 December - CLOSED Wednesday 26 December - CLOSED Thursday 27 December - 7.30 am - 4 pm Friday 28 December - 7.30 am - 4 pm Satu ...
News & Events
Give and help share the joy this Christmas
The Tree of Remembrance is now at Farmers in Centre City. For a small donation a message of remembrance can be placed on our Tree of Remembrance in memory of a loved one. Also, you can support your hospice by purchasing the 2018 limited-edition collectors' bauble from any Farmers store. Just $10 each with the full purchase price donated to ensure hospice services remain free ...
Annual General Meeting 2018
At its AGM on 10 December 2018 the following were confirmed as Board of Trustee members for 2018/19. Hospice Incorporated society Mike Brooke, Chair Neil Evetts, Deputy Chair Dianne Bezuidenhout, Chair South Taranaki Committee Pat Bodger Tim Coleman Peter Cottam Dr John Doran Judy Drummond Christine Taylor Clare Poole Hospice Taranaki Foundation Roger Malthus, Chair Mike B ...
Press Release 23/10/2018 re Telemarking
Hospice Taranaki commenced its annual telemarketing campaign of the province recently. Continuing high patient numbers along with increasing operation costs mean that in the coming 12 months Hospice Taranaki needs to raise $3.5m from the Taranaki community to meet the shortfall after DHB funding. If you have any concerns, please contact Paul Lamb, Chief Executive, Hospice Tara ...
What is happening
- Braveheart Calendars are available from our HospiceShops
- 1/2 marathon was on Sunday 7th October - thank you to our marshalls - the competitors - the sponsors and the wonderful organising group of the Joggers and Walkers.
- Saturday 13th October Fabricarna event will be at the Highlands Intermediate School 9am - 1pm
- Sunday 14th October HospiceShops Antiques & Collectibles Auction at the Devon Hotel viewing from 10am with auction commencing at noon
- Friday 30th November - 12Days of Christmas - Christmas Tree auction and cocktail function Tickets from Mee-O-Mi, Fitzroy and The Dept, Devon St East
- Saturday 1st December Urenui Charity Golf Tournament
- McCurdy Engineering for all the support to get a tail lift on a truck for our HospiceShops
- Methanex for the donation from the 'safety days' campaign
Next HospiceShop Auction - Oct 2018
Sunday 14th October, Devon Hotel, New Plymouth Viewing from 10am - auction will commence at noon Auction catalogue and viewing of photos click here! ...
New HospiceShop - 37 Princess Street, Waitara RANGE OF GOODS: clothes, bric-a-brac, books, electrical, household items, shoes, jewellery and so much more. OPEN: 9 am - 3 pm Tuesday - Friday; 9 am - 1 pm Saturday DONATIONS of quality re-saleable items gratefully received during open hours. MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - application forms available from Waitara HospiceShop. ...
HospiceTalk December 2016
HospiceTalk December 2016 - please click here to download pdf format ...
Waiwhakaiho HospiceShop has relocated
Our new location is now adjacent to Value Timber and Mecasso.
HospiceTalk August 2016
HospiceTalk August 2016 - please click here to download pdf format ...
Thank you Farmers!
A tree of remembrance is located in Farmers top level, Centre City. From 14 November until Christmas Eve, everyone who makes a donation to Hospice whilst shopping in Farmers will receive a remembrance card. This card is an opportunity to write a special message for someone you'll be thinking about this Christmas. The Tree of Remembrance is a way to honour those we think of and support hospice. As with the purchase of the limited edition baubles, 100% of everything donated remains within Taranaki, supporting your local hospice service.