Hospice Taranaki commenced its annual telemarketing campaign of the province recently. Continuing high patient numbers along with increasing operation costs mean that in the coming 12 months Hospice Taranaki needs to raise $3.5m from the Taranaki community to meet the shortfall after DHB funding. If you have any concerns, please contact Paul Lamb, Chief Executive, Hospice Ta ...
News & Events
What is happening
- Braveheart Calendars are available from our HospiceShops
- 1/2 marathon was on Sunday 7th October - thank you to our marshalls - the competitors - the sponsors and the wonderful organising group of the Joggers and Walkers.
- Saturday 13th October Fabricarna event will be at the Highlands Intermediate School 9am - 1pm
- Sunday 14th October HospiceShops Antiques & Collectibles Auction at the Devon Hotel viewing from 10am with auction commencing at noon
- Friday 30th November - 12Days of Christmas - Christmas Tree auction and cocktail function Tickets from Mee-O-Mi, Fitzroy and The Dept, Devon St East
- Saturday 1st December Urenui Charity Golf Tournament
- McCurdy Engineering for all the support to get a tail lift on a truck for our HospiceShops
- Methanex for the donation from the 'safety days' campaign
Next HospiceShop Auction - Oct 2018
Sunday 14th October, Devon Hotel, New Plymouth Viewing from 10am - auction will commence at noon Auction catalogue and viewing of photos click here! ...
New HospiceShop - 37 Princess Street, Waitara RANGE OF GOODS: clothes, bric-a-brac, books, electrical, household items, shoes, jewellery and so much more. OPEN: 9 am - 3 pm Tuesday - Friday; 9 am - 1 pm Saturday DONATIONS of quality re-saleable items gratefully received during open hours. MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - application forms available from Waitara HospiceShop. ...
HospiceTalk December 2016
HospiceTalk December 2016 - please click here to download pdf format ...
Waiwhakaiho HospiceShop has relocated
Our new location is now adjacent to Value Timber and Mecasso.
HospiceTalk August 2016
HospiceTalk August 2016 - please click here to download pdf format ...
Thank You Budget Rent-A-Car
Thank you to Budget New Plymouth Rent-A-Car for their ongoing support.
Thank you The Lions Foundation & Tasman Toyota
Thank you for the fantastic Toyota car ... An exciting day as the team of Tasman Toyota handed the keys for a shiny Toyota Corolla to Kevin Nielsen, CEO of Hospice Taranaki.
Thank you NZ Community Trust
Thank you NZCT for your fantastic grant - this is money towards our Clinical Nurse Educator.
Thank you Farmers!
Thank you to all of Farmers customers for supporting us during the Christmas season of 2017, to raise a fantastic $21,780.57 - absolutely fabulous!